There are grants available specifically to veterans and to members of the veteran community more broadly.
Department of Veterans’ Affairs – Veteran and Community Grants
The DVA provides grants for activities and services that benefit the veteran community, such as:
- promoting a healthy lifestyle
- helping veterans to remain living independently in their own homes
- reducing social isolation
- supporting carers
- improving access to community services.
Victorian grants to support veterans and commemorative events
The Victorian Veterans Council offers 2 grant programs that support the veteran community with funding for:
- welfare-related activities
- projects that honour or commemorate veterans’ service
- projects that educate Victorians about veterans contributions.
The Victorian Government offers grants to support and commemorate veterans and to preserve war heritage.
Reviewed 08 November 2021