There are grants available specifically to veterans and to members of the veteran community more broadly.
Department of Veterans’ Affairs – Veteran and Community Grants
The DVA provides grants for activities and services that benefit the veteran community, such as:
- promoting a healthy lifestyle
- helping veterans to remain living independently in their own homes
- reducing social isolation
- supporting carers
- improving access to community services.
Find out if you’re eligible to apply for a grant on the Veteran and Community Grants page of the DVA website.
Victorian grants to support veterans and commemorative events
The Victorian Veterans Council offers 2 grant programs that support the veteran community with funding for:
- welfare-related activities
- projects that honour or commemorate veterans’ service
- projects that educate Victorians about veterans contributions.
The Victorian Government offers grants to support and commemorate veterans and to preserve war heritage.
Search all Victorian Government grants
You can search all Victorian Government grants.