With the digital Veterans Card, veterans can access a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- $100 discount on the registration of one vehicle
- free public transport on Anzac Day and Remembrance Day
- free trailer and caravan registration
- free boating (marine) licence
- fishing licence exemption
- access to veteran employment programs.
Anyone living in Victoria who has served or is currently serving in the Australian Defence Force (ADF) is eligible for the Veterans Card – Victoria.
To get a digital Veterans Card you’ll need a Service Victoria account and proof of your service such as a PMKeyS number, a Service/Regimental ID or a DVA Card number.
The digital Veterans Card is a token of appreciation, acknowledging the remarkable contributions and sacrifices made by veterans in ensuring the safety, freedom, and peace we enjoy today.
Victoria thanks you for your service.
Reviewed 04 August 2023